Insolvency Case Administrator
An exiting new role has recently become available!
We are looking for a conscientious and ambitious case administrator to join our growing business and be a key member of our team as we continue our growth. The role is to effectively manage an allocated case load of insolvency assignments. Case types include Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidations, Members Voluntary Liquidations and Court Liquidations.
Key responsibilities include though are not limited to the following:
- Manage all aspects of insolvency cases from inception to closure.
- Liaising with directors both pre and post appointment
- Liaising with solicitors as necessary to obtain legal advice as required.
- Liaising with agents re sale of assets
- Delivering timely and accurate reports to the team (inc. statement of affairs, receipts, and payments accounts, estimated outcome statements, progress reports etc)
- Convening general meetings and decision procedures, assisting at meetings including preparation of minutes and other documentation
- Identify and discuss with manager issues/problems, agree and complete appropriate actions.
- Be able to work on several different assignments at one time.
- Maintain physical and electronic records in formal insolvency cases.
- Provide regular progress updates to the manager.
- Basic office administration, including filing, copying, casting, and proof-reading documents.
- Maintenance of case checklists, reporting and compliance diary, and electronic case records.
Full training will be provided, and the role offers the opportunity for further study for professional qualifications.
The successful applicant must be comfortable performing in a fast-paced environment which operates in a compliance driven framework. The role would suit someone with an interest in finance accountancy or insolvency. Preferably be educated to HNC level, or equivalent and hold appropriate qualifications in Maths and English.
Insolvency industry experience would be advantageous along with the following personal qualities.
- Excellent organisational skills will support you in prioritising a busy workload using your own initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential, along with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn and develop.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-respected insolvency practice during an exciting period of growth and development within the insolvency sector.
Hours: Business currently operates core hours between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday.
Standard hours are 35 per week Monday to Friday.
Some flexibility or part time working may be available.
Other jobs at McLenan Corporate
Kilmarnock / Remote
McLenan Corporate is a trading name of McLenan Corporate Solutions Limited, Marathon House, Olympic Business Park, Drybridge Rd, Dundonald, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire KA2 9AE. Company Number SC651445.
Margo McLenan is licensed to act as Insolvency Practitioner in the UK by the Insolvency Practitioner Association.
Insolvency Practitioners are bound by the Code of Ethics when carrying out all professional work relating to an insolvency appointment.